HOW TO SETUP OTP VERIFICATION FOR YOUR FORM
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Select your form from the list.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
LOOKING FOR A WOOCOMMERCE OR ULTIMATE MEMBER SMS NOTIFICATION PLUGIN?
We have separate add-ons for that.
1. Go to the AddOns Section in the plugin.
2. Click on the Settings Button for your Add-On to configure and customize the feature you are looking for.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE POPUP
1. Go to Pop-up Design Section in the plugin settings.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW DO TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON YOUR FORM
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.