miniOrange OAuth Client plugin works with any OAuth provider that conforms to the OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect 1.0 standard.
Supported OAuth/OpenID Connect Providers
In addition to the above, miniOrange also provide support for ADFS, Bitrix24, WHMCS, Square Connect, WSO2, Windows, Gigya, Dash 10, Foursquare, Harvest, MailChimp, Huddle, Ustream, Yammer, RunKeeper, SoundCloud, Pocket, Nest, Heroku, DropBox, Buffer, Hubic, Deezer, Delicious, Bitly, Mondo, Netatmo, Wechat, Weibo, Shibboleth, Invision Community, HR Answerlink/Support center, Blizzar.
For any support please contact us.
Step 2: Configure OAuth client
- After activating OAuth Single Sign On – SSO (OAuth client) plugin go to miniOrange OAuth.
- Click on Select Application to search your OAuth Provider application or click on your OAuth Provider application from the given applications.
- If your Application/ Server Name is not there in default list. You can click on Custom OAuth 2.0 App or Custom OpenID Connect App to add custom OAuth/OpenID Connect Server.
- There are two ways to Configure OAuth Server :
- 1. Click on Custom OAuth 2.0 Provider, you will get the Client ID, Client Secret, Authorize Endpoint, Access Token Endpoint, Get User Info Endpoint from your OAuth Server. You need to verify the supported scope with the OAuth Server.
- 2. If your application is already present in the list then select the application. Configure OAuth Client with Your OAuth Server. : For Default Applications in default list , endpoints and scopes are auto filled. But you can change it if required.
- Click on Save Settings button once you have entered all mandatory information.
- Click on Test Configuration button to verify if you have configured correctly.
- On successful configuration, you will get Attributes Name and Attribute Values on Test Configuration window. Map Attribute Names provided by your OAuth Server with OAuth Client Attributes given under Attribute Mapping Section and click on Save Settings.
- Go to WordPress Menu -> Appearance -> Widget.
- Drag and drop miniOrange OAuth widget wherever you want on your website as shown in screenshot given below.
- Copy paste your site-URL on private window and you will be able to see Login button with display name you have given.
- Once logged in, you will be able to access your WordPress profile.